-Read
Just finished these two books

The Hour I First Believed was so so so great. It is basically about trials and human emotion/reaction. It is centered around a couple and the tragedies they experience (Columbine shooting, death, lies, adultery, Hurricane Katrina etc). I liked the real-ness and its quite a long book but it didn't feel like it at all. Note: There is some adult material and some language --F words--. So if that kind of stuff offends you this is not the book for you.

Fluke was also a delight. Its about a marine biologist. It gets quite strange in the last half, but i liked it. A good mix of science and fantasy. Note: Also a few F words.
-Blog stalking
I kind of love, love so when I stumbled upon leloveimages.blogspot.com I was in heaven. It is a photo blog centered around all that is lovie, romantic, passionate, cozy ect.
Example:
{photo from Le Love}-Etsy dreaming.
Etsy...oh how I love you.
b) I have also been happy to be home and enjoying more of this....
{Don LaVange Photography}c) Saw Comedy of Errors and Private Lives. I recommend both of them, festival has some great plays this season.
d) Loving that the pub re-opened and eating there more than I should.
e) Catching up with friends
f) Planning Adventures. -- Missoula Montana, Victoria Canada, Seattle, and EUROPE(i hope)--
g) Doing some fun community service projects at work...such as re-painting Park Discovery and getting sunburned while doing it. boo.
h) Participating in the Lovely Package Exchange of 2009. Which I found out about on ohhellofriend.blogspot.com I have a name and info sheet about someone and they have my info and you put together a lovely package for your partner. Then you each get something lovely in the mail.....ooooh I am so excited.
3 comments:
That package exchange thing sounds so fun - I'll have to check it out! Will you be working at the SEA again this school year?
You are old! I just have to say that since I was your old babysitter which means now that you are old I am much more so.
I have so many fantastic memories, some of which make me laugh, okay, laugh a lot.
My favorite, of which you probably don't love me sharing on your blog ooozing with your coolness is... I won't share, but the memory flood is on.
Most of all I want to say it is so good to see that you are doing good. Beyond the old babysitting days I came to understand that you weren't really that much younger than me and it was fun to know you!
So keep up that good doing, book reading, adventure searching, heck throw in some sleep preventing drama for old times sake (yet another babysitting story you may or may not remember)....and tell your mom I say hello!
What did you end up sending and what did you end up getting?
Post a Comment