Hello my name is Bethany
and I've been working graveyards.
B + Graveyards = boo + disorientation (and desire to pluck out eyes while working)
Due to said shift I
a) never know what day it is
b) always feel tired
c) can't sleep at "normal" times when not working
However I also
a) Watch loads of movies/ so you think you can dance clips on YouTube
b) Have been making jewelry and crafting like crazy
c) Make tons and tons of lists...to say I am a list person is a huge understatement
ohhhhhh...and I just realized school starts MONDAY....
as in this monday
as in 5 days
and I am not registered.
God Bless Graveyards
P.S. I have to get a root canal tomorrow. I'm rather anxious, so anxious in fact that I will be taking Valium and getting gas. When I am at the dentist I get the urge to run all around the room crying and gnashing my teeth. Its bad. I'd appreciate any good vibes you can send my way. Oh, and lets hope I don't act like David at the dentist and end up on YouTube.
9 years ago
2 comments:
I feel that way at the dentist as well. I once told my dentist to kill himself! HA! I was not on drugs when I said that.
I love to make lists, too. Soulmates!
Post a Comment