Sunday, July 5, 2009

Long Time, No Blog

I've Been...

Watching:

Brothers Bloom (****) Watch this
Hard Candy (***) SUPER DISTURBING but great method acting
Passengers(**) Meh
Choke (****) Good. Not for the faint of heart
Elegy (***) Strange and abrupt ending
Nothing But the Truth(****) Quite good, Kate Beckinsale
Weeds (*****) Love it.

Listening to:

Mickey Avalon
Matisyahu
Spill Canvas (latest album)
Lupe Fiasco

Experiencing:

Awkward moments...
Such as:
I was taking an interview out at my pervious job (more on that later) and the guy who was at the business lunch getting interviewed gets out of the car and passes me a note with his phone number and myspace page url on it and this message "call to hang out, for theatrics (he is a theatre major), or if you just need someone to yell at for no reason".
Ummm, yes I'd love to call you just to yell at you and tell you that its very unprofessional to hit on someone at an interview, further more I have a boyfriend and am not in the habit of finding prospective suitors on myspace...thanks anyway though.

And living the American Dream in SLC. Ha

1 comment:

Melissa robison said...

LOVED. LOVED Brothers Bloom. LOVED it!