a) Crafting and making cards. Give me your address if you like mail AND if you will WRITE ME BACK because I am running out of people on my "to write" list.
b) Going here a lot
{SLC Public Library}c) Watching a few movies, and by a few I mean one almost every night.
Such as:
The Blindness (***) dumb ending
Vicky Christina Barcelona (****) Pretty darn good.
Sunshine Cleaners (*****) Loved this one, very Juno-esque
d) Hanging out with these people, K (my roommate) and Joe (her bf)

e) Taking pictures

f) Listening to music and loving Ben Harper
g) Sleeping in
h) Blog stalking
Check out Le Love {leloveimage.blogspot.com}
because it makes me feel very cheery and lovie
Ohhhh...and I forgot to blog about a certain show I saw a few weeks ago. Maybe you've heard of it....
3 comments:
since you are unemployed you should take a day trip up here and come hang out. or maybe i should drive down to SLC, we could do lunch or something.
Bethany what are you doing in salt Lake? Have you moved for the summer or more permanently? You look like you have been having a fun and exciting summer. Hope you are doing well.
K's Joe looks like Robert Downey, Jr.
Post a Comment