Thursday, March 12, 2009

Random

Some conclusions I have come to


If the weather is going to continue on its current path I could really use some of these
{i figure i might as well find the positive side to the terrible Utah weather}

I think they would just make walking around the wet campus so much more cheery..and I have always had a thing for animal prints in small doses.

Also I think that next time I get pulled over (it is inevitable) I would like it to be a single man cop instead of a frumpy woman cop...which is a disgrace to feminists everywhere. I love feminism but hate tickets. Plus I figure if a man is going to let my femininity get me out of a ticket, so be it.

And lastly I just love Great Harvest. Especially when they make blueberry scones and especially when the worker knows me by name and saves one for me.

2 comments:

Skye L. said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog, I didn't know you had one! I love the boots by the way. And fully agree about the whole woman cop thing.

Lola + Ryan said...

First of all...

I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT COPS AND TICKETS. I always say if being a woman will get me out of a ticket, and if a man is stupid enough to fall for my batting eyes...so be it!

I love it. Also, on the way to our Utah version of the wedding, a she-cop pulled us over and ticketed us. Ryan's first EVER. We were dressed up for our WEDDING. She could tell. She didn't care. Rude.