I don't want to bore you with my critiques...so I will be breif.

*** My mom and I got this out of the Redbox, and we had our doubts. But by the time it was over we actually liked it.***

*** Wow, great movie. Anne Hathaway definitely earned her Oscar Nomination. I thought of work the whole time I was watching. (by the way a few months ago I got another job).
*** Ummm...Sean Penn was FANTASTIC!!! He is an amazing actor and connected so well with the character. I loved the message of this film.***
*** This was intense, to say the least, thought provoking too. You can't go wrong with Leonardo Dicaprio lately everything I have seen him in has been good.***Spring Break is such a good idea, even thought I have still been working like crazy. Even better is the lovely sunshine...maybe spring is coming after all.
{taken on campus}Oh, and...Ian got hired by Festival for the summer season. He will be gracing audiences in the Adam's Theatre with his presence during Comedy of Errors and Henry V. Yay, he's not a starving artist forced to live in a box (at least not this summer :) )
{look, its actor Ian}
2 comments:
Have you seen Slumdog yet? You won't regret it...I don't think.
That is a GREAT picture of Ian!
Post a Comment