A few weeks ago a co-worker of mine had a cold. I smugly told him that I was refusing to get sick...it just wasn't going to happen. I am far too busy to allow sickness to interfere.
-----------------------------------------------Enter Karma
Last week found me sick with a cold from hell. How ironic that it just happened to be the week before finals when I had about a million things to do. That's what I get, I guess.
Lucky for me I got most of the stuff done, as I practically lived in the ELC computer lab that is open 24/7 till finals are over. I was the annoying person sniffling and coughing every five minutes disturbing my fellow students. However, if I tried not to sniffle, my nose would run down my whole face...I'm sure you can imagine how attractive I was. Sitting with my huge box of puffs with lotion, taking cold medicine like its my job, and burning up with fever.
I am almost back to normal now(unfortunately I passed the plague on to moose), gearing up for finals and looking forward to a massive celebration when they are over. Wish me luck, I will need it.
10 years ago
1 comment:
You could do what I do! Stick tissue bits up your nose.
My mom insists that's why my dad's nostrils are perma-flared-out.
Post a Comment