Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Getting car fixed = $2,300
Ambulance ride = $500
X-Rays + CAT Scan = $650
Prescriptions = $35
Missing Work = $200


Being able to tell the story of being hit by the short bus = Priceless
{unfortunately it also worried my poor boyfriend to death}

5 comments:

Jillian said...

bethany. oh my. what if i would have lost you to the short bus???? thank goodness ur alive.

JadeLuckMoney said...

You are correct. It is a priceless story. It's like some kind of "so we meet again" with the short bus ;)

I'm glad I finally found your blog. Loving it. I started the Kindergarten Philosophies tonight if you want to see it: http://kindergartenphilosophies.blogspot.com and if you wanted to check out my personal blog the link for that is http://thepowerofc.blogspot.com

RonElaine said...

BETHANY! That is crazy - I'm glad your ok. Want us to cook you dinner?

Tara said...

Oh my goodness! But you're okay? The story is brilliant as long as you're fine.

Erin said...

HAhahaha. Great story, though not a great experience. Get better soon!